How Does it work?
If you’ve filled in a registration form and are up-to-date with your donation commitment (a member in good standing), you can nominate the local charity of your choice.
We randomly select 3 nominated charities before our meeting, vet them, and then they give a 5 minute presentation (no PowerPoints, no handouts) speech to our members…
Is there a charity or grass roots organization here in the Fraser Valley area that is close to your heart?
As a member of 100 Women Who Care Fraser Valley you can help us choose who is awarded our donation by nominating your favourite nonprofit or charitable organization…
- 100 INTRO – Welcome new members, guests and teams.
- RUNDOWN: Go over what the alliance is. Current subjects and info
- HEAR from 3 nominated Charities
- PAST Chosen Charity Presents
- Announcement of Chosen Charity and Collection of Donations